The other day our team bikes came in, they're lookin' something like this:
Wheels of Bloor set up the team with these racing machines. Put on some wheels I had waiting and off we go, just in time for the first 'actual' road race this Friday.
Put in a few good rides on it so far and it rides just like it looks.. fast. Just rock solid too, can't flex the frame a nanometer even when I'm laying down my 3000 Watt sprints with my gorilla legs.
First time riding an Argon 18 and I definitely dig the Canadian factor going on there, although of course they are actually manufactured in the same place as all other carbon bike parts.
I'll be back with an update on how 'the bike' performs this Friday. Enjoy the brief glimpse of sun we have coming the next two days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment